JMcK Soccer Club ( “The club” “we”, “our”, “us”) takes your privacy very seriously.
This Privacy Notice sets out how we use and look after the personal information we collect from you. As the organisation who is responsible for, and controls the processing of your data, will take reasonable care to keep your information secure and to prevent any unauthorised access or use of it.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time and will inform you to any changes in how we handle your personal data.
Information we may collect from you
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer some personal data of our members. The data we collect from participants may include:
- Name, date of birth and gender.
- Contact information, such as home address, email address, telephone numbers and an emergency contact.
- We may hold some health data of our members for their wellbeing and safeguarding. Where we keep this data, it will be with the explicit consent of the participant
How is your personal data collected?
Personal data will only be collected by the School/JMcK Soccer Schools
How the club uses personal data
We will use personal information only for the purposes for which we have been provided with the information.
Sharing your personal data
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only permit third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Protection of your personal data
We are committed to protecting your privacy and have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We keep personal data on our members while they are signed up to The club. We will delete this data 24 months after an individual has ended their membership or sooner if specifically requested and we can do so.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request rectification of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
- Complain at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk).